Handprinted Clutch Pouch | Dandelion Etch
Daydream about times gone by. Make wishes while you blow on a dandelion, watching it float away to become reality in the future.
Combining the whimsy that dandelions reminds of, with the timeless art of printing with hand-carved stamps, and you're halfway to your dreams already!
And for the logical thinkers amongst us: add to that the fact that the outer fabric is repurposed cotton canvas, the tassels made with off-cut embroidery thread and the stitches using thrown away vintage thread.... and you don't get much closer to
- A respectful nod to traditional artforms
- Care for nature
- and Beautiful multifunctional organisation.
Use these zipper bags as a pencil bag, or to store make-up essentials in your handbag, or give them as unique gifts. They are:
- Machine washable at 30C
- Lined with repurposed fabric
- Handprinted with hand-carves linoleum stamps
- Stitch square using repurposed vintage thread
- Leather side winder made with repurposed leather.
- Zipper Closure
- Tassel made with off cut embroidery thread
- 22cm (w) x 16cm (h) in size