Handprinted Clutch Pouch | South Easter
A playful nod to those of us living by the sea, and having to find tranquility while the South Easter blows up a storm in the Western Cape.
Access your own peace and quiet amidst a "deurmekaar" reality, whether you're using the LULA Handprinted Clutch Pouch - South Easter at your desk, in your home or in your business.
Combining the timeless art of printing with hand-carved stamps, and repurposed materials and you're halfway to order and silence already!
Add to that the fact that these bags' outer fabric is repurposed cotton canvas, the tassels made with off-cut embroidery thread and the stitches using thrown away vintage thread.... and you don't get much closer to
- Fresh Sustainability
- A respectful nod to traditional artforms
- Care for nature
- Beautiful multifunctional organisation and a
- Daily reminder that all peace is available - even amidst the storms.
Use these zipper bags as a pencil bag, or to store make-up essentials in your handbag, or give them as unique gifts to nature and vintage loving friends and colleagues. They are:
- Machine washable at 30C
- Made with repurposed cotton canvas (outer), and a unique repurposed lining
- Handprinted with hand-carved linoleum stamps
- Stitch Squiggles with vintage thread
- Leather side winder made with repurposed leather.
- Zipper Closure
- Tassel made with off cut embroidery thread
- 22cm (w) x 16cm (h) in size
Buy some serenity for yourself and your friends who could do with a bit of peace and let's find calm in the storm.
Contact the owner for custom or bulk orders.