Watercolour Clutch Pouch | Navy blotches
There is something so deeply satisfying when we find that perfect balance: between letting things go & being free, while still staying in line and getting tasks done. At work, at school and in business.
(Yes: even for the pure Creatives and the Type A individuals- I see you both!)
Whether your journey is growing towards more freedom or more discipline: the LULA Watercolour Clutch Pouch- Navy Blotches will remind you that this balance is possible.
Whether you're using it as a pencil bag, make-up bag or Christmas or Teachers gift to a colleague or friend: you get a pat on the back too.
Why? You're using a multifunctional zipper bag, handcrafted locally, made using repurposed fabric and vintage off-cut embroidery thread: all choices towards low waste and sustainability.
Power meets Peace, Strength meets Freedom.
- Machine washable at 30CThe soft edges of these paint blotches bleeds into linen:
- Lined with repurposed fabric
- Stitch scribbles using repurposed vintage thread
- Leather side winder made with repurposed leather.
- Zipper Closure
- Tassel made with off cut embroidery thread
- 22cm (w) x 16cm (h) in size